Faerie Alchemy Faerie Alchemy

Simple and surprisingly addicting strategy game. Used to play this and Faerie Solitaire on my iPhone, glad to see Faerie Alchemy on Newgrounds.

Metal Slug MX Beta Metal Slug MX Beta

Eh...

Well, nice try. Runs extremely slow and that grenade was no where near me when it exploded and killed me. I know it's beta, so, I'll be nice. Should be a very nice finished project.

Domo-Kun Angry Smashfest! Domo-Kun Angry Smashfest!

Eh...

Okay, don't get me wrong. This is a great game and all. Just a huge lag issue for me. I fucking hate having such a shitty computer.

The bosses in the Golden Axe part of the game won't let me get back up at all, cheap shots. Too damn laggy for my liking.

If I had a better computer, I would like this a lot more. But since it takes five minutes for the A to register to swing that damned stick, I always die.

Great job, I love this game, but maybe after Christmas when I get a better computer I'll play this again.

Chainsaw the Children Chainsaw the Children

Eh,,,

Damn great game. I really have to say this is the best game for the holiday season. That Christmas music fits in so perfect.

Age of the Ants Age of the Ants

Eh...

Was too slow. I thought it was cpu slowdown so I tried it on low quality. Man, that is too slow to play. Reminds me of old school GTA. *thumbs up*

U.N. Weapons Inspector U.N. Weapons Inspector

Decent.

Addicting, but pretty hard to pin point where to call for a missle strike. Does anything happen when the kill meter gets full?

Mega Man Song Library 1 Mega Man Song Library 1

Pretty nifty.

I love Mega Man. Hence, I loved this film. Brought back old memories. *sob*

SIMGIRLS version 5.1 SIMGIRLS version 5.1

Astonishing! Brilliant!

Amazing all I can say...Wait no, I got more. I sorta slaughtered this game. Took a little bit, but advice for others who haven't figured it out yet. Write down all the info she gives you...That's it.